Who We Are
K-9 Coach is a family business, established by Certified Master Trainer and Certified Pet Dog Trainer, Amber Burckhalter, K-9 Coach™ is Atlanta’s ONLY complete canine experience; providing industry-leading:
- Dog Training
- Dog DayCare
- Dog Boarding
- Dog Grooming And Products
- Related Services
“Enrich lives by creating a lifetime of positive memories for our customers and their dogs!”
Our vision is focused on customers, employees, owners, suppliers and the society we serve.
- Customers – We provide innovative services that enable our customers to have the relationship with their dog that they desire.
- Employees – We provide an environment that nurtures employees desire to help animals and be a part of a larger goal. At K-9 Coach, employees are valued, rewarded, challenged and inspired to excellence.
- Owners – We create the profitable growth necessary to sustain performance over time and allow the owners to focus on the growth and expansion of the company as an incubator of new and innovative ideas in canine care.do what is best for you, our customer, and your dog.
- Suppliers – We provide value to our suppliers by respecting their individual business goals, paying our accounts on time and engaging with suppliers who share our vision of the dog human relationship.
- Society – We recognize our responsibility to serve the community in which we operate.
So, what separates K-9 Coach™ from the rest of the pack???
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- Pet Care Services Association (PCSA)
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- American Kennel Club’s (AKC)
We are the only company to be voted Best of Atlanta Dog Training, Best of Atlanta Dog Boarding and Best of Atlanta Doggie Daycare.
When you are a K-9 Coach™ customer, you are our number one priority!
In 2009 we were the first ever company to be voted Best of Atlanta Dog Training, Best of Atlanta Dog Boarding and Best of Atlanta Doggie Daycare and our customers have given us that honor every year the competition has been run since then!
Click the Map to get directions >>
email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday: 7am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 4pm – 7pm
Note: Sunday hours are for lodging pick-up and drop-off only.
Staff are here caring for dogs 365 days per year.
K-9 Coach is however currently closed to the public on the following days: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
Remember, in addition to our specials, we are also proud to offer the following daily discounts to you, our valued customers:
CASH DISCOUNT – We offer a 2% cash discount for ALL services.
REFERRAL PROGRAM – We’re teaming up with RASER to offer you a Cash Tip every time you refer a friend to K-9 Coach.
ADDITIONAL DOG – Got more than one pup? Each additional pup receives a discount off normal rates. Check the front desk or website for specific pricing.
MILITARY & PUBLIC SAFETY – Show your ID and get 10% off our services.
The Club at K-9 Coach
The Club at K-9 Coach
The Club at K-9 Coach is our exclusive Lodging and Playcare Community
All services in our lodging facility and Camp K-9 Playcare are exclusive to Club members.
We offer custom programs based on your dog’s size, age, temperament and socialization. At K-9 Coach we believe in providing not just a place to “sit” your dog, but an enriching experience based on our foundational values of training and care. At K-9 Coach we help create community dogs, to give you and your family a lifetime of great memories.
Learn more about The Club at K-9 Coach >>