FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG!
Part of working to enrich lives and ensure customers a lifetime of reward with their beloved pup(s), is being aware of, developing and providing valuable resources designed to assist you in having the relationship with your dog that you desire. At K-9 Coach, we are proud to offer the following complimentary resources.
Please feel free to utilize these for your own purposes and make sure to check back often.
- American Kennel Club
- ASPCA (Pet Nutrition Service)
- Dog Food Advisor
- Dog Star Daily
- Puppies & Dogs Health Directory
- Petfinder (locate lost pets)
- Pet Poison Helpline
- Pet Food Warnings
- Pet Forums: Dog Health
- Pet Place
- WebMD (Healthy Pets)
- Well Pets (NY Times)
(Many thanks to Emily with the Westwood Youth Group for sharing this resource with us!)
A short listing of recommended books and publications.
- The Culture Clash: A Revolutionary New Way to Understanding the Relationship Between Humans and Domestic Dogs by Jean Donaldson, Ian Dunbar (Foreword by) – Buy the Book!
- Feisty Fido – Help For the Leash Reactive Dog, 2nd Edition by Patricia McConnell and Karen London – Buy the Book!
- Good Dog! – Kids Teach Kids About Dog Behavior and Training by Evelyn Pang & Hilary Louie – Buy the Book!
- How to be the Leader of the Pack…And have Your Dog Love You For It by Patricia B. McConnell Ph.D. – Buy the Book!
- I’ll be Home Soon: How to Prevent and Treat Separation Anxiety by Patricia B. McConnell Ph.D.- Buy the Book!
- K9 Kitchen- Your Dog’s Diet: The Truth Behind the Hype, 2nd Edition by Monica Segal – Buy the Book!
- Living with Kids and Dogs…Without Losing Your Mind by Colleen Pelar – Buy the Book!
- Love Has No Age Limit: Welcoming an Adopted Dog Into Your Home by Patricia McConnell – Buy the Book!
- Raising Puppies and Kids Together – A Guide for Parents by Pia Silvani and Lynn Eckhardt – Buy the Book!
Check out these great books and buy them from Barnes&Nobel.com. Use the banner below to get free shipping on orders over $25!